Is it legal for a prospective employer to ask you what medications you’re on?
this is so important that i’m reblogging it. NO. NO IT IS NOT. read more.
Very important! All my chronic condition people take note.
I was just reminded today that I’m under no obligation to tell potential employers I have diabetes. Only tell them about stuff like that when you’re hired so you can make sure you get the accommodations you need.
25 year old Chen Yen-hui recreates makeup looks from the Tang dynasty
All those facts and figures I saw of the Doctor’s life, you were never alone.
family guy is sexist, racist, homophobic, and transphobic on a regular basis but the people who watch it don’t get offended until seth macfarlane kills a dog that isn’t real
Before we enter the new year, here’s a top 10 of the pics on the blog this year. (Ranked in order of most notes)
1. Characters: Batman & Robin Series: DC Comics Photographer: Andrew Browne Cosplayers: Unknown
2. Character: Super Girl Series: DC Comics/ Infinite Crisis MultiUniverse Photographer: Cory Nellon Cosplayer: T. Jakeru Frost
3. Characters: Wonder Woman Series: DC Comics Photographer: Unknown Cosplayers: Unknown
4. Characters: Lumpy Space Princess, Princess Bubblegum, & Marceline Series: Adventure Time Photographer: Andrew Browne Cosplayers:Alica Forde, Karissa Harte and Crystal Derrell
5. Characters: Poca-han-solo & Anakin-Rapunzel Series: Star Wars/Pocahontas/Tangled Photographer: Sarah Guichard Cosplayers: Jennifer and Aleu Moana
9. Character: Inspector Gadget Series: Inspector Gadget Photographer: Ricardo X. Toombs Cosplayer: Unknown
(If you have any sources for the unkown cosplayers/photographers please PM me.
The rank only include pics that were uploaded and submitted to this blog. (No reblogs from other blogs were counted)
|—||Terry Eagleton (via redplebeian)|
Another reminder of why the developed / underdeveloped dichotomy in geopolitics is utter bullshit:
A 2013 report by the New York Women’s Foundation found that black women in New York City had a maternal mortality rate of 79 deaths per 100,000 live births - compared with 10 per 100,000 live births for white women. That means black women in New York have worse maternal mortality rates than women in either Syria or Iraq.
excuse me but that is a MADE-UP gender. the only REal genders are as follows:
- a strange buzzing noise
- alien, I think
- an insurmountable feeling of dread
you have to pick one. I’m sorry I don’t make the rules